Which areas are good to invest in?
We will introduce some major cities.
Everlasting Prosperous mega city “TOKYO”
- Capital city
- Forming metropolitan area with 3 neighbor prefectures
- Total area is 2,188km²
- 23 special wards /26 cities/5 towns /8 villages
- Population is 1.3M, 1/10 of Japan.
- Center of Politics, Economics, Finance
- Trendsetting city of food, culture, fashion
International Trade Port “Kanagawa”
- Part of Tokyo metropolitan area, the most prospered city after Tokyo 23 wards
- Population is 5.1M in the total of Yokohama and Kawasaki
- Total area is 580km²
- 18wards in Yokohama,7 wards in Kawasaki
- Globally famous in Tourism, Commerce, Trade, manufacturing
The largest city which is the center of economy, culture in west Japan
- The second large urban area is formed by Osaka, as the center, and 5 prefectures which are close to Osaka.
- The population of Osaka is 8.85 million
- Total area is 1,900km²
- 24 wards in Osaka, and 7 wards in Sakai
- The birthplace of many Japanese companies ,food culture and entertainment.